Plan and book your stay at ResortQuest Kona by the Sea
Table of Contents:
(former Aston Kona by the Sea)
1. Is ResortQuest Kona by the Sea a good place
to stay at?
2. Save money with our lower rates and
4. Not sure if this condo is right for
you? Consider comparable hotels
1. Is ResortQuest Kona by the Sea a good place to
- Secluded oceanfront location
- Each condo is fully equipped and feels like your own apartment
- Attentive and personal service
Both families and couples will appreciate the features of
this beachfront condo resort in South Kona. This is an intimate retreat
where you'll find peace, comfort and fun.
Your condo will have full electric kitchen, washer/dryer
and spacious private lanai. ResortQuest Kona by the Sea (former Aston Kona by the Sea) is located close to a variety of shopping, dining and activities.
Would you like to
know more about this condo?
Read detailed hotel review and see high-quality pictures of the building,
rooms, grounds and pool.
Click here (link will open in new window).
2. How much it costs: check rates and availabillity
Looking for a great room rate at ResortQuest Kona by the Sea? You've come to the right place: our rates consistently beat other travel agencies - even the giants like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, - and the hotel directly. We also offer many specials, like free nights, free breakfast, honeymoon upgrade, etc.
Here is a recent quote for a 1-bedroom/2-bath ocean front (7 nights, January 8-15, 2008, with 11.42% room tax included):
- Hawaii Travel Bureau: $2,033.00 (lowest price)
- Expedia: $196.00 more
- Travelocity: $183.64 more
- Orbitz: $121.59 more
Imagine what you can do with the money you save... a romantic dinner for two? a trip to the spa? or maybe extra shopping?... To receive a quote for your stay, select the room you are interested in, then fill out a short form below: