Why you should visit Molokai:
- You will find true peace and relaxation here. Molokai is know as "Best Kept Secret of Hawaii" for a reason! Perfect place for couples who can entertain themselves.
- Molokai is the only island untouched with civilization where you will transported back in time. You won't find fancy shops or fast food restaurants here... not even a single stoplight!
- This is outdoor lover's paradise. There is no better place for exploring, hiking or mule riding than Molokai's deep green valleys, pristine beaches, ancient waterfalls and highest sea cliffs.
- Molokai is home to the largest and perhaps most fantastic beach of the Hawaiian Islands. Papohaku Beach is 3 miles long and virtually empty even on its busiest days, isn't that great?
- There is only one village on the whole island. Stop by the small bakery to "talk story" with locals and really get the feeling of life in rural Hawaii.
How long to stay:
Why choose another island over Molokai:
- If you crave glamour or excitement, you'll be bored in 10 minutes on Molokai, Maui will be a better choice.
- If you want more lush greenery, go to Kauai.